What We Can Offer
WORK WITH: Engineers, Designers, PM, PMO, and Client (VN/JP)
What You Will Do
● Joining a real DevOps project as junior engineer with senior members’ support.
● Learning latest trend technologies, framework, tools, methods, and architectures.
● Becoming a professional full stack engineer as soon as possible.
● [Must] Graduated from information technology major.
● [Must] Having at least 1 year experience of PHP or NodeJS or ReactJS or VueJS.
● [Must] Intending to become a full-stack developer.
● Passion & Motivation to learn new technologies. (React.js/Node.js/Vue.js/PHP/Python/AWS/GCP/Azure/etc..)
● Having logical and proactive thinking.
● Having good research skills.
● Can explain your Tasks/Requirement/Purpose of your projects in English is a plus.
● Understanding all requirements included business background & users.
● Interested in modern development workflow and tools.
● Willing to learn & get more experience about how to Develop and Deliver “Good Software” for End Users (UX).
04 reasons why you will love to work here:
+ Up to $500 for this position.
+ After that, we can do dynamic adjustment depending on your performance and grow.
+ Salary will be reviewed 2 months later after joining.
+ And, regularly we review salary every 6 months.
● YOUR BENEFITS:
+ The 13th salary, company trip and other attractive HR benefits.
+ Social insurance, yearly health checking & good annual holidays.
● WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
+ Office is an individual French villa.
+ 120 staff (13 Japanese staff + 1 UK working together at the HCM office).
+ Work with end clients/end users directly as per our policy (we don't even go through the headquarter).
+ Delivery based fair evaluation (salary increased maximum of 300% as company
+ International & friendly working environment with professional Japanese experts and honest, open-minded colleagues that make you the most creative power.
+ MacBook Air or Pro for all members.
+ Japanese/English & Technical classes/Technical seminars are sponsored at the office.
+ Many opportunities for professional and personal growth by being approached by the latest technologies in projects.
+ Sport groups (football, badminton,…) sponsored by the company for staff health improvement.
● CHANCE TO BECOME HIGH VALUE ENGINEER:
+ You will be trained for sub language/skill (you will be master of at least two or more technical skills).
+ You have many chances to join a Technical Seminar inside & outside a company.
+ You will be a higher value engineer with a stable career, promotion & job