What We Can Offer
No. of staff: 01
*** Job description
- Record, take into account promptly, accurately every transaction relating to business activities and analyze business result of Company;
- Calculate and prepare payment promptly and accurately of PIT, CIT, account payable, account receivable;
- Prepare financial statement and other accounting reports promptly and accurately;
- Store and secure accounting documents, keep financial information confidential;
- Responsible for rationality and legality in accounting, quality and duration of financial statements of Company;
- Other task as assignment of Manager.
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Finance, or other related fields.
- Strong ability to communicate and write in English (Toeic 800 points).
- Positive attitude toward the work and have good teamwork skill.
- Experience: at least 3 years of experience in the same position.
- Understanding of VAT, CIT, PIT, contractor tax... and policies on invoices and accounting regimes;
- Dynamic, friendly, professional working environment with promotion opportunities.
- Work at 5-star office in the center of Hanoi.
- 13th salary, Tet bonus, company trips, team building, gala dinner, and other events.
- Participate in Social insurance under Vietnamese labor law.
- Annual salary review.
- Working time: Mon – Fri, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, 1hour lunch break.