Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Taking charge of following and preparing all documents related to the contract: probation, labor contract, appendix, termination, …
- Making social insurance, health care insurance, handling employee regimes such as sickness, maternity, …
- Operate activities in Payroll, timesheets, leave record, annual health checks for all employees.
- Working with service company to process the visa, work permit, resident card, and other related procedures for foreigner's staff.
- Liaise with the landlord, cleaning service agency, other office suppliers and contractors.
- Working with consulting company on accounting part.
Accounting job detail:
- Check the payment document from suppliers (including checking invoices, contracts….and other related documents) and process payments on time.
- Handling other work related to bank.
- Be responsible for incoming part such as: issuing VAT invoice, contacting customer for payment purpose.
- Monitors and control daily works relating to accounting and finance.
+ Monitors and control sales accountant, account receivables and account payables.
+ Actively assessing regulations and procedures relating to accounting and finance and updated regularly the regulations for improved management.
+ Coordinate with other departments to establish processes, regulations, instructions, reporting forms, etc. related to many departments.
+ Set up a reporting package of financial accounting, management accounting, customs declaration (if any), etc;
- Review the organization of accounting;
+ Checking and controlling the booking entry;
+ Implementation guidance and consulting, solving arising problems related to the accounting. Follow, ly and fully record the financial accounting transactions;
+ Propose the work assignment to members of the accounting department;
+ Manage, train and develop, evaluate employees to meet the requirements of professional competence and perform their work effectively;
+ Preparation of financial reports;
+ Reconciling and synthesizing internal AR, AP, transactions, etc. between the parent company and the companies’ subsidiaries, joint ventures and associates;
+ Updating accounting standards, and legal documents related to accounting/tax to apply and guide the related departments to perform;
+ Organize and coordinate with relevant departments to work with audit teams, tax audits, and other related fields (inside and outside the Company);
+ Perform full registration of certificates, and provide full reports on financial accounting, tax, customs, etc. related to production and business activities under local regulations;
+ Preparation and control of annual operating plan (Operation, Cash flows, …);
+ Control department’s annual budget;
+ Monitor and control capital expenditure disbursement;
+ Prepare management reports and perform other related tasks from Director and HQ in Korea.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Major field: Accounting/Finance/Audit
- Professional qualification: Chief accountant Certificate/Kế toán trưởng/CPA/ACCA (preferably but not necessarily)
- Gender: Female
- 3 years of experience in the accounting/finance field and at least 3 years of experience in management or an equivalent position
- Prior experience in preparing financial reports at multinational corporations
Expertise & Skills:
- Understand laws, accounting standards, accounting standards in Vietnam
- Teamwork skills, management skills
- Communication, analysis and presentation skills
- Negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Foreign Language: Solid English language skill
- Computing/Tin học: Proficient in Microsoft Office package /
- Having worked with an accounting system or ERP is an advantage
- Prudence, honesty and responsibility at work
- Salary and bonus is negotiable salary based on ability and ability to contribute to the company.
- Enjoy social insurance policies according to the regulations of the state and other remuneration policies of the company.
- Evaluate capacity and consider salary increase periodically.
* Working place: 67 Mai Chi Tho, An Phu Ward, Thu Duc City, Ho Chi Minh City.
* Working hour: 8 hours a day, excluding 1 hour lunch break, Monday ~ Friday,