Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
To develop and implement key account strategies and achieve sales targets for key accounts in an efficient and profitable way, to secure the position of the company at hospital level by establishing a long-term relationship.
• Manage Biocad sales via distributor to achieve sales volume and market share
• Manage distribution & availability of stocks
• Market research the assigned territory to identify all business opportunities
• Product presentations and detailing. Manage branding activities
• Hospital mapping to identify all possible users
• Manage budget and allocation ensure that no overspending occurs
• Work closely with distributor to build the sales forecast and push sales volume
• Provide analysis and reports on the Sales performance for the distributors sales team
• Monitor volume target & volume growth
• Deliver world class customer services
• Building and maintaining good relationship with existing Key Customers
• Search for new accounts & new users.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Proven track record in a sales management role.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in managing sales team/assigned territory preferably from Pharmceutical or healthcare related industry
• Strong understanding of sales applications/principles and building strategic partnerships with customers across all levels.
• Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills.
• Basic communication in English
What’s on offer
• Opportunity to work for a global Russian Biotech company
• Strong product training
• Competitive remuneration