What We Can Offer
- Responsible for end-to-end eCommerce performance including sales, promotions, availability, pricing, listings content, listing ranking, on-site visibility, off-site traffic generation, order management, order fulfilment, after-sales service, etc.
- Develop and implement sales strategies and generate sales revenue on behalf of leading Fast Moving Consumer Goods and Healthcare brands across e-retailers and marketplaces
- Monitor sales performance vs approved A&P budget
- Formulate and execute digital marketing demand-generation initiatives including but not limiting to on-site activity social media display eDM SEO and SEM
- Regularly analyze trade returns and develop action plans to drive down returns or errors in delivery.
- Manages inventory (ensure stock balancing between online and offline) promotional mechanism (e.g. bundles creation discounts activation vouchers etc
• Strong stakeholder management skills across functions and business unit
• Excellent collaboration and agile in implementing fast-paced online environment onto DKSH
• Demonstrate advanced knowledge and understanding of the eCommerce industry/technology/market/competitors/customers
• Demonstrate a general understanding in all aspects of supplier-customer relationship management including supply chain operations, finance, digital marketing and branding
• Critical thinking and creativity in problem solving
• Quick learner on technology