Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Maintain Customer Relationship Management & pipeline per company’s policy
• Establish a forum to communicate market & competitor trends to the Product Teams
• Qualify selected prospects for potential business by collecting base on customer’s information and market intelligent.
• Support the implementation of new business in accordance with Agility’s Implementation process
• Understand Agility pricing and cost components
• Maintain and develop existing business as defined yearly
• Analysis of problems / trouble shooting with customer
• Ensure quality preparation of SOP and other documents to be executed by the Key Account Management Team and take care of a smooth hand over process to existing interfaces. (Operations, Finance)
• Regularly review of processes and if necessary improvements and cost savings.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
2. Work experience:
• Preferred minimum 2- 3 years in Freight Forwarding / Logistics Industry
• Solid experience to support our Key Accounts’ inquiries, operations issues and data analysis and reporting (such as SOPs and KPIs).
• Ability to emphasize with client and present client needs effectively to project team and management.
• Demonstrated interpersonal skills that builds respected professional relationships internally & externally • Team driven, customer-focused, ability to solve problems quickly
3. Special knowledge:
• Deep knowledge in freight forwarding (both Air & Sea) and Integrated logistics
• Proficient in spoken and written English
• Sell unique value proposition
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (excel/PowerPoint)
4. Personal qualifications:
• Commercial mindset and results oriented.
• Self-driven, strong leadership, energetic and passionate with work