Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Develop and implement short-and long-term medical sales strategies and plans to achieve sales targets for assigned businesses/territories
- Monitor the team's key performance indicator achievements. Conduct regular reviews to provide feedback on achievements, performance gaps and requirements for improvement
- Manage and monitor progress of sales activities for assigned businesses/territories.
- Identify and implement customized solutions based on changing markets and trends
- Monitor costs and provide inputs on proper pricing, discounts and contract terms to achieve targeted margins. Assist in negotiations and deal closing
- Identify product gaps and improvement opportunities based on lost sales data, customer feedback, etc.
- Manage reporting of sales and projected sales/margin forecasts. Propose areas for customer base expansion based on market knowledge
- Manage continuous improvement on sales processes, sales plans, customer satisfaction, etc., to improve sales targets
- Manage customer issue resolutions and recommend preventive actions to minimize future incidents
- Develop and build relationships with customers to achieve business objectives
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to better understand client requirements and to leverage cross-product/industry business opportunities
- Identify insights to help you make smarter data-driven decisions, and can generally be categorized as either exploratory or explanatory
- Build and develop reports analysis by using data visualization tools
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Work experience: Minimum three to five years’ experience in a similar role Minimum two to three years’ experience in a managerial capacity
- Demonstrate sound knowledge and understanding of the industry/market/competitors/customers
- Demonstrate sound knowledge and a proven sales track record in assigned products/services/systems and an existing network of contacts
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of regulatory requirements of products within assigned territories, including handling procedures, shelf life, warranties, etc.
- Demonstrate strong communication and negotiation skills
- Demonstrate advanced research and analytical skills
- Demonstrate proficiencies in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)•Demonstrate fluency in English, both written and spoken