What We Can Offer
- Establish strong relations with sellers and support their performance as their main contact point;
- Be responsible for the assortment development of category products.
- Identify key assortment opportunities, building sales team priority plan to assist for execution.
- Support category product and content creation process to increase assortment life.
- Plan and maintain constant stock availability.
- Ensuring ambitious revenue growth.
- Coach sellers on competitive pricing.
- Suggest promotions to sellers, selling marketing services, and organizing these campaigns internally.
- Build weekly marketing plan, determining which products/subcategories will be promoted on the platform and through all marketing channels (newsletters, Facebook, and display etc.)
- Develop strong analytics to evaluate daily/weekly/monthly performance and optimizing further marketing, pricing and product selection.
*Experience: 02 – 03 years of industry experience in related-category. Work experience with ecommerce is an advantage.
- Strong market orientation – an outward focus toward the sellers and consumers to maximize business results
- Strong passion and good knowledge in category-related industry in Vietnam
- Key contacts within both international and local brands and retailers;
- Strong analytical skills to drive P&L and category performance analysis
- Excellent proficiency (spoken & written) in English & Vietnamese.
- Excellent oral/written and platform skills, outstanding communication and persuasive skill.
- Desire to work in a team environment and foster cross-functional support and learning
- Self-motivated, can-do attitude, and passionate for ecommerce and its possibilities
- Retail and marketing knowledge experience is a plus.
We expect our talents to embrace values that enables delivering on our ambitious agenda. We will expect the candidate to be
*Entrepreneur & Owner
- Takes initiative, proactively thinks ahead and holds self constantly accountable to drive the end result.
- Prefers to try and fail rather than not to try at all.
- Wants to achieve company’s success as if he/she was a founder and owner of the company
- Puts company’s success ahead of own success.
*Customer & Seller Centric
- Puts customers and sellers first
- Is determined to deliver the best experience for customers and sellers
- Always looks proactively for areas to improve.
*Innovative & High Standards
- Sets stretch goals for self and business.
- Is known for bringing new ideas to the table and always looks at ways to innovate processes or products
- Will always go for best achievable outcome while taking into account and motivating others
- Digs deep into content. Understands the relevant details, and how they impact the big picture
- Drives organization to make structural, impactful improvements
*Humble & Challenging
- Challenges ideas, while always showing respect for others
- Holds other people accountable, while setting the right example
- Agrees to disagree and then commits whole-heartedly to the decided approach
- Demonstrates open-minded thinking
*Communicative & Integrity
- Communicates clearly and listens effectively
- Works effectively by keeping their stakeholders informed of necessary information and initiatives
- Clearly practices honesty and respect to forge an environment built on trust
- Gives regular, actionable feedback