Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
This position will manage MT channel: to be in charge of Key Account (Dien May Xanh), help MT channel growth. Cooperation with back office to monitoring KPI in turnover, P/L. Build up brand image in MT channel, manage PG at store.
Description of Key Responsibilities
- Manage sales staff to achieve growth targets and sales goals
- Planning and implementing a business strategy helps expand customer files and ensure business coverage
- Responsible for recruiting, target allocation, training and monitoring the performance of sales staff
- Building and developing strong and lasting customer relationships
- Building and optimizing the sales process
- Reports on business results, revenues, and expenses; Make forecasts to the management
- Full responsibility of product strategy and product display, maintain in outlets
- To collect and make market price and competitor activities report, then proposal solution idea and strategy to win market;
- To prepare sell out and market information to discus and negotiate with Key account for sell out campaign, implement sell out activities scheduled to maximize effect of ROI and maximize sell out;
- To observe and train product knowledge to PG and dealers’ floor salesman.
- Lead and make sure the product display always properly with POP and follow product display strategy;
- Discuss with buyer for advance quarterly and yearly target and activities to make sure for achievement.
- Update sell out and sell in situation and giving solution idea to achieve target monthly, quarterly, yearly, and product concept idea for market in next few years;
- Have proper feedback to Head of sale and other related team regarding the display to maintain shopfront image and relationship with customers;
- Propose event display activities and budget according to dealer’s request;
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Good product knowledge in the segment of consumer electronics products.
- Experienced in sales with the customer target group and in delivering client-focused solutions to meet customer needs
- Ability to communicate, present and influence decision makers at all levels of an organization
- Excellent at listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Good at customer-oriented and problem-solving skills
- Strong English in both verbal and written
- Specific in MT channel
- Ability to work well with a team
- Available to travel as needed
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation.