Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us:
- At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
- The Global Business Solutions (GBS) team is responsible for the revenue growth of the TikTok business. Our teams include Sales, Marketing, Operation, Account Managers, Agency and partnerships, and Marketing Science. GBS is a dynamic, entrepreneurial, and ambitious client group.
- Build and lead the Key Account (KA) sub-teams, mentor and train team members.
- Firmly establish TikTok as a leading brand building and business driving platform in the eyes of all KA partners.
- Understand the key drivers of potential accounts in order to upscale revenue with a long-term strategy via innovative deals/adhoc deals/JBP
- Manage high level KA relationships
- Collaborate with CxO level of KA as a thought leader to inspire and drive product adoption across KAs
- Provide best-in-class client service and partnership across all facets of the operating company (both traditional and digital media teams)
- Provide related stakeholders with the highest level of sales and customer service.
- Collaborate with internal teams globally across product, marketing, legal, engineering and sales.
- Plan and build compelling story lines and data-driven presentations that are customized to clients’ business and problems.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 3 years of people management experience, ideally leading a commercial/sales team
- Proven success in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Proven track record in over achieving revenue targets
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Fluency in English and Vietnamese
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passion