Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Develop a close and trusted relationships with key accounts and core suppliers
- Follow up and track customer P.O. to ensure timely and successful delivery of goods
- Follow up and track invoices to ensure timely payment of goods
- Communicate to customers in a proactive and professional manner in consultation with German Headquarters
- Work in close collaboration with other departments (Production, Administration, Accounting, Warehouse etc.) to coordinate customers P.O.´s
- Identify and deal with external vendors to ensure and secure delivery of raw (direct) materials
- Organize material approvals (REACH, CLEAR) in close collaboration with German headquarters
- Organize logistics and shipping (documentation, arrangements and/or specific customer requirements) of finished goods in coordination with customer
- Track, calculate and purchase all kinds of raw (direct) material to ensure availability of materials at all time and update superiors every Friday about current material status
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Flexible to do other related tasks based on demand arising if/where necessary
- Direct report General Manager
2. Project Manager
- Manage and accomplish sampling and (small) production projects according to clients´ requirements independently and self-driven.
- Fulfil all client requirements in terms of material, quality and time/deadlines
- Cooperate with all applicable departments as well as potential suppliers and contractors
- Setup full professional sampling processes in order to be able to fast track sampling (process and material) – manage sampling team
- Communicate to German headquarters and – where necessary – with clients directly to clarify details etc.
- Other duties be assigned by General Director.
- Reporting projects status to General Director on daily basis.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 3-5 years of experience
- Experience in paper packaging is preferred
- Management skills, problem solving and use of work