Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
(1) Direct Key Account Management:
- Deliver sales-in and sales-out objectives via direct field works with all potential customers, especially key accounts development
- Grow 3M Separation and Purification business and other related products by calling directly on key account customers, specifying relevant 3M products to the customers
- Develop long-term relationships with key account customers, through managing and interpreting their requirements, driving to achieve higher perception of 3M SPSD portfolio
(2) Channel Management
- Channel strategy execution to ensure market coverage and long-term success
- Manage distributors and dealers to ensure their services to end-customers are satisfactory (speed of response, stock readiness, delivery, post-selling services, etc.)
- Collaborate with channel partners to provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education, and work on after-sales support services and provide technical backup
- Coordinate with and supervise channel partners in promotional customer events
- Conduct product presentations and field demonstrations to create more customer’s demand
- Carry out Quarterly performance reviews dealer and distributor
(3) General Responsibilities
- Support execution of division strategies and action plans
- Work closely with internal functions (Marketing, Technical, Supply Chain, Customer Service, etc.) to achieve business objectives, customer satisfaction and operational excellence
- Keep abreast with market situation and competitors’ activities and provide feedback to Sales Supervisor on a regular basis
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Work with Area team to update new product specifications/technology/best practice sharing
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Has 3 to 5 years of experience in the B2B Food Service Commercial, Retails, Home appliance or related industries. Familiar with a corporate sales structure and key account management.
- Has the experience developing effective distribution channel programs - able to build effective channel programs and execute Division’s marketing programs.
- Possesses strong business acumen, and a demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence effectively at all levels of the organization.
- An independent and mature individual, who is able to manage multiple tasks and objectives under pressure.
- Effective oral and written communication skills including presentation in the Vietnamese and English languages.