Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
+ Check all the credit information and thoroughly analyze the risk of customers (analyze all financial statement, repayment sources, collateral, loan purpose, visit the borrower’s place of business……)
+ Review the credit files to make sure that they proper credit information, including financial statements, source of repayments, collateral, the market value and the valuation method, evaluation and depreciation method, etc.
- Process the loan after get approval:
+ Finish the procedure of signing credit contract, collateral mortgage
+ Make disbursement (including do domestic and oversea payment granted by loan) as per approval conditions, Loan policy and other laws
+ Diligently attempt to collect all past due loans.
+ Be alert to other information sources which may provide information that suggest either potential problems or opportunities for additional business.
+ Immediately report to the GM, Credit Planning Department all loans that appear to have deteriorated sufficiently to be included on the early warning list.
- Other assignments by GM (General Manager) / DGM (Deputy General Manager)
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 2 years experience in credit/loan and trade finance
- Strong legal sense
- Intensive understanding of banking products especially loan and trade finance
- Good knowledge on bank Risk management and Asset liability management
- English fluently in writing, speaking communication