Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Performing verification of credit applications while ensuring excellence in customer service and adherence to Credit Policy and service level agreements.
- Validating customers' information via telephone call and cross-checking with reliable sources of information
- Calculating qualified credit limits based on verified income and Credit Guidelines and proposing for credit decision.
- Performing a variety of documentation and settlement tasks and processes: preparing security documents; processing of returned security documents; compiling credit agreements, contracts and related documents; stamping and registration of mortgage documents, recording and custody of documents; processing drawdown/rollover/maintenance/discharge of retail loan.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 02-year experience in credit assessment/ loan processing
- Good English speaking and writing skills
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to prioritize, manage time and work under pressure