Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Briefly, the responsibilities of a Korean Business Development include:
• Establish and develop relationship with Korean customers
• Create and develop new Korean accounts.
• Can cooperate with Vietnamese recruitment Consultants and Business support department for the recruitment activities
• Do customer service: Handling the issues relating to Korean clients.
• Report directly to the Regional Director.
• Hanoi: 125-127 Ba Trieu Street, Hai Ba Trung district
We offer many benefits to our employees:
• Performance and salary review twice a year and an annual performance-based bonus
• Free Parking fee + company allowance
• 15 days of annual leave; 05 Urgent Case Days; 06 days of sick leave without doctor certificate
• Premium Health Care Package (up to VND 40,000,000/ year), Annual Health Checkup (twice per year)
• Club Program Sponsorship
• Fun activities: Company trip, Company Birthday, Thanksgiving Day, Annual Party, Happy Snack Time, Music Club.
• Cleared career development plan aligned with your career goal, training opportunities.
• Support work permit & residence card process
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Korean Native with University/ college graduation
• English: business communication.
• It is a PLUS for any candidate who is staying and working in Hanoi – Vietnam.
• Sales experience is a plus.
• Plan to work in Vietnam 3 years at least.