Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Business discovery, investigation on technology demand and network
- Discover promising projects applicable to global mitigation
- Analysis of relevant Vietnam Policy and roadmap
- Analysis of the status of major cooperative networks in Vietnam by sector, etc.
[Business feasibility study and verification stage]
- Business feasibility review support
- Support for on-site verification
- Reviewing the feasibility of commercialization
[Support for feasibility study]
- Vietnamese Partner Reliability Assessment
- Support for further discovery of cooperative networks
[Support for business management in Vietnam]
- Sharing infrastructure in Vietnam, linking global companies, etc.
- Link to Vietnamese government agencies
- Investigation of appropriate project target sites
Support for project execution
- Provide expert networking by Vietnamese sector
- Support for finding and hiring Vietnamese professionals
- Support for local promotion of business
ㅇ General Information and Benefits
• Salary: USD 862++ (Minimum, Gross salary, to be paid in VND)
• Work schedule : Monday to Friday 8:30~17:30
• Location : Mainly Hanoi
• Expected start date : March 1, 2023 (fixed-term employment contract)
• Probation: 2 months
• Compensation benefit : Social Insurance Contribution
• Working as a member of the Project Team(Carbon Neutrality Support Center)
ㅇ Required Professional Experience/Key accountabilities
• At least 5 years’ working experience either in private/public sector.
• Fluent either in English or in Korean
• Build and maintain professional relationships with partner organizations, government officials, and government entities, at both national and provincial level
• Have good skills in negotiation, problem-solving, communication, and stress management
• Be responsible, good working attitude, good level of ethics, and honest
• Can write a report in English
• Those who have no reason to be disqualified for a trip to Korea or abroad
• Those who can legally work in Vietnam
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor’s degree and/or higher professional qualifications in;
- Business Management
- Material Science
- Chemical Engineering
- Energy Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- or any other climate change relevant field.
Preferred Knowledge and Qualifications
• Understanding of climate change and international greenhouse gas mitigation
• Experience working in/with government agencies, NGOs
How To Apply
Please send CV before February 8th, 2023.
(1) Mandatory documents : an English CV including YOUR EXPECTED SALARY, a motivation letter (no more than 1 page) which outlines why you would be a good fit for the role
(2) others documents (submit if applicable) : English or Korean-related certificates, career certificates, etc.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview in early February, 2023
• If there is a false fact in the document, employment shall be revoked.
• The employment contract will be governed by Vietnamese law.
• The Title of the attached file should be “CV – Carbon Neutrality -Your Full Name”