Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Salary: Negotiation (Up to 1000 USD-gross)
Pay salary bi-weekly (2 weeks/1 time)
Working from Monday to Friday (Sat & Sun off)
Transportation picks up from Hanoi to Noi Bai.
13th-month salary, long-term service bonus
Full coverage insurance for the family: children and spouse
+ Accident insurance 24/7 will cover the medical, treatment in hospital…
+ Health insurance for the sick or disease treatment….
Others benefit Wedding, Funeral, Sick….
Traveling, teambuilding, heath check-up….
• Reviews all parts for quality and ensures they meet specifications prior to being plated or sent for plating.
• Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance of the plating solution, tanks, pumps, filters, and other equipment associated with the process.
• Prepare parts: hand finishing, masking, and installation of hangers and contacts.
• Pre-treatment of parts: removal of grease, oil, and residues utilizing chemical or cleaning solutions.
• Prepare parts by masking and unmask parts after removal from plating tank.
• Testing of the plating process to ensure compliance with required specifications. Adjusting PH of the bath and amperage on electrical rectifiers as required.
• Wax parts for plating, perform Alodine, Anodizing, Passivation, and Cadmium striping and plating.
• Sand blast parts for plating
• Measure component parts with thickness gauge and measuring instruments on various process lines.
• Ensures that the quality and safety processes and methods are adhering to specifications.
• Strips aluminum racks to prepare for the next order.
• Recommends replacement of production equipment as a result of ongoing maintenance initiatives.
• Performs other duties and functions as necessary or as assigned.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Has excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Has the ability to remain calm and courteous under pressure.
• Must be able to perform essential job duties with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat to safety or health of employee or others.
• Must have the ability to inspect parts prior to plating for potential quality issues and coating measurements.
* Ability use English to read and comprehend industry standards and write work instructions and technical reports.