Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Cargill is an American multinational company specializing in the production of agricultural products. Cargill presents in more than 70 countries around the world with 155,000 employees.
Cargill’s presence in Vietnam began when we set up our first representative offices in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City in February 1995. Cargill Vietnam Limited was established in October 1995. Today, Cargill employs more than 1,500 employees working at many sites across the country.
Cargill has activities in the following areas in Vietnam:
• Animal Nutrition and Health
• Food and Beverage Ingredients
• Agricultural Supply Chain
• Unique Aqua Macro Feed Ingredients (Empyreal)
• Imported Protein
Cargill's Operation Trainee Program is built to search and develops talents studying in technical discipline and industrial management majors (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Automatic degrees) to become a future leader.
This program offers you:
Be trained and experienced to work with 2 production departments (Warehouse & Operations & Maintenance) in 1 year.
Depends on your future goals, orientation and passion, you could choose one department to experience and study deeply.
Working Location: Cargill Plant, Nam Cam Industrial Park, Nghi Xa village, Nghi Loc ward, Nghe An province
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Fresh graduates/ Final-year student, prefer major in technical discipline and industrial management (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Automatic degrees)
Ability to adapt to Cargill's environment
Strong determination, passion to grow and with result oriented
Clever, proactive, listenable, hard-working
Can work & stay in Nghe An
- Attractive base salary + Allowance
- 13th salary + bonus
- 14 annual leaves
- Pay social insurance and health insurance for employees from 2 months of probation
- Buy Health Insurance (Bao Viet Insurance) for employees and 3 family members
- Opportunities to work in professional environment of an USA company