Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Lead and develop a team of Training Support Specialists to ensure excellence in the area of soft skill and leadership skill development for Jabil VN.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. LEADERSHIP AND PEOPLE MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES
Employee and Team Development:
· Identify individual and team strengths and development needs on an ongoing basis.
· Create and/or validate PDP and training curriculum for Training team members.
· Coach and mentor Training Specialists to deliver excellence to every internal and external customer.
· Create and manage succession plans for the Training function.
· Establish clear measurable goals and objectives by which to measure individual and team results
· Solicit feedback from internal and external customers on employee’s contribution to the Plant performance.
· Motivate and encourage staff to make them feel good about their accomplishments.
· Perform team member evaluations professional and on time.
· Drive individuals and the team to offer new ideas and suggestions for improvement.
· Identify and implement new practices and processes.
· Identify creative ways to reduce cost of Training processes and systems
· Co-ordinate activities with team and keep them focused in times of crises.
· Ensure recognition and rewards are managed fairly and consistently in area of responsibility.
· Other tasks that may be assigned by supervisor
· Managing plantwide annual TNA process, training plan, and training effectiveness.
· Monitoring softskill and Leadership programs which are aligned with site and Global annual strategic focuses.
· Managing and develop other key programs under L&D Functions.
2. TEAM LEADER RESPONSIBILITIES
Business Strategy and Direction:
· Know and understand the Human Resource strategy.
· Develop and implement a Training development strategy, which contributes to plant strategic objectives.
· Drive the implementation of the strategy through effective performance management of team members.
· Provide regular updates to the Human Resources Manager on the execution of the strategy.
Team Communication, Motivation & Engagement:
· Provide weekly communication dialogues for the exchange of ideas and information within Training team.
· Assess communication style of individual team members and adapt own communication style accordingly.
· Organize verbal and written ideas clearly and use an appropriate business style.
· Provide motivation and recognize to team members
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field preferred.
• Four to five years experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Certified Professional in training management is a requirement.
• Outstanding knowledge of learning theories and training methodologies.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Passion for teaching and public speaking.
• Result-oriented and customer focused mindset
• Strong teamwork abilities
• Be able to motivate and recognize staff.
• In-depth knowledge of staff learning and assessment protocol.
• Friendly and approachable.