Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Understanding, using and calibration for Lab equipment such as: pH, DO, residue chlorine, COD, P, heavy metal,…
- More detail will be discussed due to interview time.
- Analyze the quality of water and wastewater.
- Do paper work for Lab’s quality management.
- Support WWTP & WTP system creation
- Support Plant Department in commissioning process.
- Support Sales Department in new inquiry.
- Support Maintenance Department in trouble shooting.
• Analyze parameters of water and wastewater quality
• Do Jar-test for new project, revised project
• Do Jar-test for commissioning, trouble shooting
• Making Jar-test report
- Lab’s quality management
• Manage analysis data
• Manage chemicals consumption, disposal,
• Participate in periodic proficiency testing
• Do 5S and safety in Lab
• ISO 17025
• Analysis method
• Technical knowledge support for Jar-test process
• Consult and support another Department about parameter for water and wastewater quality analysis, sampling, preserving.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Technology
• Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry
- Professional experiences (advantage)
• Understanding of International Standard in analytic chemistry
• Understanding of Environmental National Regulation
• Have knowledge about Environmental Technology
- Other (If any)
• English/ Japanese communication and good computer skill