Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Assist on application training;
- Analyse according to given methods and compare results with specification;
- Ensure efficient work so that quality control processes are done in shortest possible time;
- Control incoming raw material quality;
- Measure and follow-up KPIs as agreed;
- Issue Certificate of Analysis (CoA), distribute and file as required;
- Store retain samples and remove old samples on expiry date;
- Ensure that instruments have been calibrated according to standard;
- Manage product quality by controlling quality of raw material, process parameters and quality of finished goods in order to keep production running without problem and to achieve the department goals;
- Ensure product quality is high and consistent by implementing quality assurance according to Jotun QA manual and/or ISO system in order to meet customers’ requirement;
- Do the QC test within standard time in order to ensure production batch time within standard time too, there is no bad effects on production plan;
- Assist Sales, Technical Service and Production by providing technical support in order to meet their requirements on time.
*** Working Location:
- Binh Duong Factory, Di An City, Binh Duong Province.
- Company shuttle van is provided at Thao Cam Vien (HCMC).
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 1 year of working in Lab room;
- Having knowledge & experience on Paints/Coatings industry and ISO/ HSE would be an advantage;
- Careful, active, team-work spirit and eager to learn;
- Good communication in Vietnamese & English and good at computer skills.
*** We offer:
- An international and professional working environment;
- Opportunities to work with Regional and Global team;
- Competence development through Jotun Academy and E-Learning Gateway;
- Attractive compensation and benefits (13th month salary, performance bonus, allowances, etc.);
- Healthcare for self and your family members;
- Engagement activities (Outing, Teambuilding, Family Day, Sport Day…).