Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
2. Manage and maintain laboratory spaces (3rd floor lab), staffing and facilities and monitor the facilities to identify scope for improvement and implementation of any required changes on timely and swiftly manner in accordance with the Laboratory Director.
3. Liaise with and provide ongoing technical guidance to associated lab dependent verticals in company like customer care, PSC, nursing staff, doctors whenever required.
4. Ensure seamless supply of laboratory equipment, laboratory consumables, reagents and kits as well as managing of the in-house laboratory supplies store.
5. Making and maintain manpower roster for all staff and adjusting in emergency situations their Rota.
6. Weekly meetings with Section Head, Laboratory Head and Laboratory Director for discussing glaring issues and long-term plans
7. Other task is given by the company.
8. Achieving 100 % KPI as per company and Lab Director’s vision.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
2. 10 years of relevant experience in managing and operating laboratories across different disciplines, including hematology, clinical chemistry, immunoassay, clinical pathology, special chemistry, microbiology,
3. Exceptional leadership, organizational and problem-solving skills.
4. Experience of managing people including performance management and staff development.
5. Experience of running maintenance programs for both general and highly specialized equipment.
6. Highly effective interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills especially English and Vietnamese (preferably)
7. Ability to manage and prioritize a diverse and demanding increasing workload.
8. Capable to multitask, work proactively and with minimal supervision.
9. Ability to work as part of a team and a leader of the team.