Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Supervise security, cleaning and HSE activities of the premises.
• Follow-up and control the repair and maintenance of building, furniture and office equipment at the premises
• Company’s incoming/outgoing documents, stamps/seals control and retention
• Conduct the reception tasks for back office
• Ensure all the internal regulations, admin & office, HR policies and procedures are implemented effectively.
• Deal with suppliers & contractors in ordering stationeries, office equipment, office machine maintenance etc. Ensures all orders & contracts are in place and periodically reviewed and updated according to the company policy and procedure.
• Prepare and process monthly payment to all vendors for Admin department.
• Work closely with line Managers to deal with local authorities to support operation activities.
• Support all concerned sections about admin matter/related matters (seminar, events, displays…).
• Monitor, check and verify the office vehicles schedules, expenses, fuel use for Hanoi dealer.
• Other related admin roles based in business needs
• Implement other related jobs assigned by Line manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 5 years of experience in the same level
• Multitask and working/time management skills
• Interpersonal & communication skills;
• Supportive & customer mindset skills
• Good at admin management skills
• Proficiency MS Offices
• Good at English
• Trustful, honesty, friendly & sociable personality