Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Working hours: Monday-Friday (9 am - 6 pm)
• Visit sites, take note of necessary information and report to project manager. Determine existing site conditions and prepares site analysis studies.
• Research feasibility of alternative design approaches, based upon client's specifications, site conditions, government specifications or regulations, for incorporation into layout.
• Prepare 3D and renderings.
• Prepare separate detailed site plan, material plan, grading and drainage plans, paving plan, planting plan, general and detailed sections, detailed drawings, and construction details.
• Observes construction projects to determine if landscape work is followed according to plans and specifications.
• Consults vendors for updating research library or obtaining material samples and/or technical literature.
• Perform other tasks as assigned by team leader and manager.
• Negotiable salary.
• Salary review every year bases on staff performance.
• Annual company trip
• 13th month basic salary according to the company’s finance
• 14 days of annual leave and Holidays, New Year leave, maternity leave according to the Labour Code
• Have the opportunity to maximize and develop the ability in an energetic, professional, international and competitive working environment.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Strong freehand illustration and rendering skills
• Proficiency with AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Lumion or SketchUp
• Revit is a plus
• 3D model and rendering skills
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite as well as overall strong computer proficiency
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Over 3 years of experience in Landscape Architecture/Architecture or relating field is a plus