Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Transformers, UPS, Diesel Generator.
- HV, MV, LV Switchgear/MCC.
- Motors/electrical Heater.
- Lighting, earthing system, cathodic system.
- Electrical Monitoring and Control system (EMCS).
• Responsible for directing, supervising and coordinating the design work of his discipline and communicate his discipline work to the others to maintain consistency between different areas/disciplines.
• Responsible for reporting/alerting Engineering Manager of any design changes which may cause impacts on schedule and/or cost.
• Responsible for reviewing and approving of engineering deliverables
- EDS (Electrical Data Sheet) and specifications, drawings to enable the design, fabrication, supply and shop testing of all Electrical EQUIPMENT/SYSTEM comply with the project requirements.
- MR (Material requisitions) for inquiry and purchase of Electrical EQUIPMENT/SYSTEM.
- TBE (Technical Bid Evaluation Report) including information provided by the selected VENDORS, for example calculation notes, finite element analysis, drawings, specifications up to final inspection and release of the EQUIPMENT in VENDOR’s workshop and all documentation to be provided in connection with the EQUIPMENT as delivered.
- Inspection and Test Plan/procedure for Electrical Equipment.
- Construction and Commissioning procedures.
- Spare part review.
• As required, observation of the tests conducted in VENDOR’s or MANUFACTURE’s workshop.
• Responsible for following installation, PRE-COMMISSIONING, COMMISSIONING, START-UP and PERFORMANCE TESTS activities for Electrical EQUIPMENT.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Candidates must have a B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering (Degree/Diploma)
• Candidate must have a knowledge or understanding of TCVN, QCVN and International Codes in engineering of electrical equipment/system.
• Working Experience will be a Minimum 10 years’ experience in oil & gas industry with at least 3 years of lead electrical engineer experience.
• Experience in Construction and Maintenance activities (PM, CM, Troubleshooting).
SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
• A high level of computer skills will be required with specific emphasis on the core Microsoft packages,
• Specific knowledge of design engineering software packages and their outputs will be considered as a plus.
• Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills necessary for interaction with the other team members, management, contractors etc.