Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Starting date: As soon as possible
Job Level: Lead level
Salary Range: Negotiable
• Product leadership/planning:
o Manage/lead team members and the cross functional team to develop/manage project timelines and deliverables.
o Guide projects towards most efficient path, considering implementation
o Clarify project interdependencies to aid in sequencing
• Be responsible for the software development, documentation and testing process.
• Support engineering calculation applications as well as plugins (API) for BIM Software Applications such as Revit.
• Work on design projects to test development efficiency and tools
• R&D Innovative solutions to stay on cusp of technology, propose and manage pilot initiatives
• Coordinate in training course, webinars, Vietnamese version.
• Being a communication channel with parties assisting on problem’s resolution. This includes improvement of the consistency of procedures and workflows, documented processes
• Be the focal point for technical support for internal and external technical software issues
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 2,5 Years of experience with solid knowledge in programming
• Experience as a leader of Software team; excellent people skills for mentoring, coaching, problem solving and developing professionals.
• Ability to develop effective working relationships with staff, peers, and industry colleagues/contacts in a team environment.
• Quick comprehension and good 3-dimensional and structural perception.
• Being able to respect tight deadlines and work under pressure, work with minimum supervision, efficiently schedule and manage time
• English communication skills
• Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills with the ability to adapt to change
• Flat hierarchies and quick decision making process.
• A long-term career path and good opportunities for promotion
• Employees exchange programs in Germany
• Support for individual development and further education opportunities
• Get benefit from the regime, the statutory benefits (social insurance, accident insurance, Annual Medical Check-up etc.)
• 14 full-paid annual leave days
• Other benefits from company such as: birthday, fruit day, sport activities, quarterly events and annual teambuilding trip.