Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
● Provide absolute clarity to the site regarding the importance of the Compelling Business Need (CBN) and the Zero Loss Journey – and ensures that all site objectives link to both
● Develop coaching / capability modules and deliver training to team members in IL6S elements and Focus Improvement (FI) tools like 3σ, 5S, KAIZEN, Daily Meeting System (DMS) etc. and drive behavioral changes during the OJT
● Develop systems along with the line leads for regular tracking of performance against KPI’s by team members through channels like DMS and ISC Scorecard
● Supporting IL6S communication and reward & recognition efforts. (E.g. success stories, poster sessions, FI awards competition).
● Play a key role in the preparation, execution and follow-up of the IL6S deployment strategy and Roadmap by providing support to teams in effective usage of FI tools
● Identify FI projects using data-based assessment tools such as End to End Cost Loss Analysis, Value Stream Mapping, Global Water Fall (GWF) - Overall Equipment Effectiveness, Reliability, 3 Sigma Certification Process etc as well as by facilitating “Productivity workshops” and stimulating “Employee Improvement Suggestions”
● Coach FI project leaders and team members to successful completion of their projects reaching forecasted productivity targets. Guide the Yellow Belt (YB), Green Belt (GB) and Black Belt (BB)s to certification supporting them where needed
● Organize and lead project “Toll-Gate” and IL6S review meetings with key stakeholders (i.e. project sponsors, plant lead & line leads, customer service and logistics managers, etc.). Facilitate
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
● Experience leading multi-functional / multi-cultural teams from shop floor (must) to management levels
● 6 Sigma Training by a recognized institute or company (GB certified a must, but BB level much preferred).
● Strong Training delivery, Presentation & Facilitations skills in English
● Understanding of change management, be a change agent, ability to deal with ambiguities and uncertaintie