Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. In 2013, its roughly 281,000 associates generated sales of 46.4 billion Euros. Since the beginning of 2013, its operations have been divided into four business sectors: Automotive Technology, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 360 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 50 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. This worldwide development, manufacturing, and sales network is the foundation for further growth
BGSV - Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited is 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH.
RBVH has started its operations from 19th October, 2010 at e-Town2 in HCMC. This engineering development center will be engaged in developing embedded systems and software, mechanical design and simulation, and will provide IT (SAP Consulting, JAVA Development….) and Business Services (Finance and accounting, Economics, Purchasing, Logistics, Translations Japanese-English-Japanese, Information Security ) solutions to the Bosch group of companies globally.
• Act as L&D Business Partner to specific departments and relevant stakeholders and provide L&D related consultancy and learning solutions to address department challenges/ needs;
• Identify training needs and define schedules as well as implementation methods;
• Be the topic/ program owner to drive learning topics assigned to success and assure professional service is delivered through a variety of coordination with relevant stakeholders, e.g. external vendors, internal training centers, HoDs, Group Managers, Employees, etc.
• Work collaboratively with different business areas (German, India, Singapore, Japan…) and drive learning & development forward according to business needs;
• Continuously improve and update the processes of training and development strategies;
• Understand, manage and propose the training effectiveness measure;
• Manage training budget and improve quality process;
• Provide comprehensive reports on all training activities;
• Actively participate in ad-hoc Learning & Development projects across the organization;
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor/ Master degree, preferably in Human Resources/ Business Administration or relevant major
• Passionate about building a career in L&D and willing to learn
• Have 1-2 years of working experience in learning/ training and development
• Preferably have experience in foreign IT/ Software or High technology working environment
• Be able to lead and handle learning projects and multiple tasks effectively with strong base of data analysis
• Excellent communication skills, both in English and Vietnamese and be able to communicate across different levels in the organization.
• Good stakeholder management/ influencing skills
• Well organized, detailed oriented, careful, pro-active and positive thinking
• Confident, energetic, enthusiastic