Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
This role leads the learning and development team to design and delivery quality learning and development solutions that meet individual and organizational needs. Key requirements of this role is to progress and enhance Performance Management system, Talent Management & Development, Employee Development program (Career roadmap, competencies development) and Staff engagement program.
* Learning and Development Strategy
• Design, implement and own L&D strategy
o L&D strategy in place and meets key stakeholders needs
o L&D strategy is aligned with DLVN strategic direction and DLVN business plan
• Management of the L&D team, accountable for Department’s performance and individual performance of L&OD Staffs
* Employee Development & Talent Development
• Build competency model for the job groups in the Company.
• Design and facilitate the Career roadmap, Individual Career Development Program, Talent Management & Succession Planning processes for whole company or defined scope.
• Participate to develop and execute the Performance Management process including:
o Goal/KPIs setting training: Goal setting implementation and following up to individual of staff including new hire staff
o Performance Management training
o Performance Appraisal tools (material and form designed for properly providing to users)
o Yearly performance appraisal with structure report correctly provided
o Initial and co-ordinate for coaching program organization
• Design the individual development programs and system to follow up and monitor effectiveness.
* Provide high quality Learning Program
• Training meets the needs of the business/ personal development plan and is timely and within budget.
• High quality training program is provided that uses relevant and best practice.
• Flexible and technology based learning system.
• Design tool/system to monitor training effectiveness
* Staff Engagement
• Support in Staff engagement and events when required.
• Execute of Employee Satisfaction Survey and other kind of required survey, report making and action plan suggestion.
* HR Projects
• Proactively participate/ leads specific HR projects as assigned.
• Other assignments by HR Director.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• University degree, with practical knowledge of Human Resources management.
• At least 3 years’ experience in managerial level in training and development.
• Proficient knowledge and skill organizational development.
• Good communication, interpersonal skill, analytical and synthetical skills.
• Organizing, planning and prioritizing skills.
• Self motivated, enthusiastic.
• Ability to work under high pressure