What We Can Offer
The purpose of this role is to take ownership of overall planning and coordination of all people competence development activities in KONE Vietnam. You drive the competence development in close collaboration with all business lines and functions, focusing on meeting the current and future business needs. You are responsible for engaging people and implementing a continuous self-directive learning culture. Managing Training Center and collaboration with field trainers is also an essential part of your role.
• Work with business and HR leaders to develop and implement global learning and development processes (assessing competence development needs, developing learning methods and solutions, training center and trainers development, training delivery and administration) to ensure they meet KONE's objectives with regards to the short and long term competence requirements of the business
• Support defining global/local competence development priorities and budget guidance based on the KONE strategy and business priorities, building global/local competence development plans in close collaboration with HR, business and L&D network. Support business in setting business impact and learning targets for competence development programs.
• Provide support for HR, managers and employees on queries relating to learning and development, provide consulting on available learning and development methods for various business needs.
• With HR, coach employees to have quality IDP discussions with KONE 70-20-10 learning model, and provide guidance about the available development options. Help in finding suitable learning solutions from internal and external offerings to meet the business needs.
• Develop/manage training center operations, training related school collaboration and trainers competences in close co-operation with HR and business. Support implementation of new learning methods to ensure efficient competence development and continuous innovation in learning and development (e.g. mobile learning, gamification, VR, MOOCs)
• Deliver global/local trainings based on the agreed budgets and guidelines, act as a facilitator/trainer in selected programs and workshops. Develop and manage training related vendor network for agreed priority programs/content. Support programs and content localization for country/unit specific needs.
• Manage training catalogue for own responsibility area and ensure learning records capture on konelearning.com with HR Services, according to agreed common processes and data quality requirements.
• Support business and other functions/stakeholders in evaluating competence development effectiveness: IDP rate, competence assessments, completion of certifications, Pulse, NPI, COR, ITE, etc. Provide recommendations for HR, business and other functions/stakeholders for further competence development.
• Provide input to area or global L&D CoE for future development, share best practices across L&D function and promote reuse of L&D solutions. Follow trends in competence development and provide input to area and global CoE.
• Provide statutory training reporting (with support from HR services) and workers council/union reports and presentations as needed
• Develop trainer capabilities and promote exploring and implementing new digital learning methods across KONE
• Minimum 8 years of professional experience in learning and development or related area
• Experience of online learning solutions and digital learning methods (e.g. mobile learning, gamification, VR, MOOCs)
• Experience with school collaboration and apprentice program.
• Track record in executing successful competence development programs
HR Renewal – Center of Expertise, country cluster
• Excellent communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills
• Good leadership and influencing skills, ability to manage stakeholders in a matrix organization and work with virtual teams
• Ability to identify competence development needs and translate the needs into competence development plans for various functions and units
• Experience and ability to facilitate workshops / planning meetings with various stakeholders
• Ability to plan and manage time effectively
• Fluent Vietnamese & English language skills, both written and spoken – experience in a global organization
• Has a collaborative mindset and works well with virtual teams - use of digital tools comes naturally