Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Analyzes soft skills & management skills training needs and plan training budget & suitable training programs.
• Develops training outlines and materials according to the real needs.
• Coordinates with functional department heads for organizing internal technical/functional training course for internal staffs.
• Implements, monitors and follows up with training programs for each case in order to evaluate the quality of learning & development for manpower.
• Studies and proposes solutions to improve the quality of training.
• Maintains a training record/database for necessary tracking & reports.
• Performs other ad-hoc duties assigned by the management.
• Conducts orientation to new hires
2. Cultural Organization Development
Maintains good communication and a positive relationship with employees to promote employee satisfaction and ensuring a positive working environment.
Co-ordinates in organize employee activities and events: birthday celebration, sport activities, year-end party, company annual trip, etc.
Coordinator of Employee relations activities
Combines workshop training with the Organizations’ VMV to cultivate required behaviors to employees.
Personal Qualifications, Competencies and Experience Requirements
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor degree or above Bachelor’s degree with a specialization in Human Resources, Labor Relations or another field pertinent to the primary responsibilities.
• At least 05 years working in relevant area as managerial level.
3. Skills and Competencies
• Good command of English language.
• Knowledge of principles of organizational development, organizational design, training, and development.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, facilitation & presentation skills.
• Good at planning and organizing skills.
• Ability to work in a multicultural environment and to interact with faculty, staff, and management at all levels within the organization.
• Proven ability to work effectively in teams.