Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Report To: Director of Industrial & Logistics Services
• To conduct property market surveys
• To collect and manage market database
• To write market reports
• To represent clients to deal with landlords/sellers
• Prepare proposals and sales contracts
• Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
• Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales, have sharing mindset is critical to be successful
• Follow-up for collection of payment from clients.
• Provide details of the financial, legal and technical/construction aspects of the asset or portfolio/target strategy
• Work closely with internal advisory teams and external consultants to make the comprehensive and in-depth analysis regarding advisory proposals, build to suit, sale & leaseback, repositioning and sales/purchase & leasing consultancy.
• Assist the client in defining their needs, and participation in negotiations leading up to the acquisition/disposal.
• Meet goals set by the Department Head
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Strong market research skills
• Knowledge of real estate practices
• Analytical skills
• Critical thinking
• Able to establish networks with clients
• Good English skills (spoken / written)
• Computer skills, proficient in MS Office programs.
Qualifications: (key qualifications and foundational training)
• Degree in Business, Economics, Foreign Trade, Banking, Real Estate or related major.
Experience: (foundational experiences gained, key assignments covered, pre-identification foundational developmental experiences)
• Have 2 or more years-experience in real estate/industrial/ logistics transactions consulting
Competencies: (critical pre-identification foundational competencies. Refer to existent competency frameworks)
• Customer Orientation
• Details Orientation
• Sales/leasing skills
• Market Research skill