What We Can Offer
Lotte Mall Hanoi complex is located in a prime location near West Lake Hanoi.
Lotte Mall Hanoi has a total space area of 200,000 square meters in a new city in Tay Ho District. The mall will be consisted of shopping mall, department store, market and theater.
A. Job Description
1. Research and report 'Retail Trends', 'Consumer Lifestyle & Shopping Preferences', 'Tenant Performances', 'Tenant Terms & Conditions', 'New Retail Brands' etc. to develop mall concept and shortlist suitable tenants
2. Report 'Target Tenant List' & 'Project Timeline' based on research findings
3. Propose project, discuss issues, support requests, and negotiate terms & conditions with tenants
4. Expand social network throughout the industry, and promote Lotte Mall Hanoi Project
5. Update and report 'Sales Target Plan' to ensure the maximization of profits
6. Manage and oversee tenant construction to meet opening timeline
7. Supervise Leasing Team and perform duties assigned by General Manager & Store Director
Responsible for supporting General Manager, and Store Director to achieve 'Industry Leading Shopping Mall Tenant Mix' & 'Profit Maximization'
1. Be an important part of one of the most huge and luxurious shopping mall in Hanoi, working in professional environment with supportive managers and colleagues.
2. Attractive salary (negotiation, depends on performance at the interview and working experiences)
3. Promising career path (review and promotion every year)
4. Full benefit package (social insurance, health insurance, lunch provided following Lotte Hotel standard, birthday vouchers, holiday bonus, up to 15 annual leaves,...)
2. Have knowledge about: Shopping Mall Business Model, Retail Services, Legal Procedures or Sales & Marketing.
3. Very good command of English (good Korean is a plus).
4. Have passion for working in Retail industry.
5. Can work under pressure.