Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Deliver lectures, training and tutorials in areas of allocated and reviewed by the Head lecturer. Training may be delivered in Vietnamese or English, and on campus at Pegasus or on-the-job in corporate partner’s premises as required and allocated by the Head of Department.
• Apply and/or implement new methods of teaching to encourage active learning.
• Maintain records to monitor student progress, achievement and attendance.
• Assess students' work and marking examinations.
• Conduct the examination’s result moderation
• Support students through a pastoral/advisory role.
• Contribute to the development, planning and implementation of a high quality curriculum, training packages and materials.
• Contribute to develop the training timetables and schedules.
• Translate and prepare teaching materials.
• Organizing and monitoring the internship programme of students at Corporate Partner’s Premises.
• Contribute to develop training menu and training cost for the courses
• Maintain training equipment, facilities and utensils for training activities
• Undertake continuous professional development and participating in staff training activities.
• Establish collaborative links with industrial, commercial and public organisations.
• Contribute to professional conferences and seminars and representing Pegasus at these if necessary.
• Undertake other duties as assigned by the direct supervisor and/or Management from time to time.
• When you are assigned to work on a project, the Project Leader is your Superior and you will report to your Project Leader. Appraisal will also be carried out by the Project Leader on your performance.
• The Employee is required to travel as and when required
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Ability to deliver training in English and Vietnamese.
- At least 1 year teaching experience in hospitality, tourism or related areas.
- Having working experience in the hospitality industry is an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills