What We Can Offer
1. Job descriptions:
Responsibilities will encompass a wide range of the company's legal affairs, including commercial matters, financial and investment projects, FX regulations, regulatory compliance matters, HR matters, corporate governance and certain securities matters. The Legal Assistant will interact with legal counsel and all members of the firm, and a wide range of both Vietnamese and foreign employees, and partners.
- Keeping abreast of changes in laws affecting the company and its investments.
- Giving legal advice with respect to corporate administration; prepare corporate documents; anticipate and guard against legal risks involving the company, its investments, and the portfolio companies in which the firm/the company holds an interest in.
- Studying proposed and existing legislation related to operations of the company and advising management on the same.
- Assisting legal counsel in-laws researching, documents filing, drafting and reviewing, loan contracts and other simple contracts.
- Supporting the legal team in M&A deals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Have experience in supporting lawyers in M&A deals.
- Presenting a good knowledge of Vietnamese laws and regulations applicable to corporations and investments.
- Pay high attention to details.
- Have strong oral and written communications skill.
- Have an ability to grasp legal and business issues, balance risks, and provide practical and constructive legal advice in a business environment.
- Experience in time management, presentation, and liaising with the authorities.
- Good communication.
- Effective problem solver; prioritize and manage multiple projects without direct supervision.
- English proficiency (oral and writing).