Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
We are recruiting entry level (less than 2 years experience only) legal assistants for both of our Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City offices.
-Assist a lawyer in the area of foreign direct investment (formation of foreign owned enterprises, joint-venture)
-Researching relevant laws and regulations under the supervision of a lawyer
-Draft various contracts and legal documents in English and Vietnamese
-Travelling from/to competent government authorities to submit documents/dossiers
-Liaise with government officers and negotiate for optimal outcomes for clients
-Improve intermediate lawyering skills and improve professional office working skills
-Grow to be a successful legal professional with highest level of professionalism and ethical mindset
-Other tasks and assignments deemed appropriate by a supervising lawyer/director
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Less than 2 years of experience in law or legal field
- Intermediate English or above (Korean language ability is a plus but not required)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability and willingness to handle a wide variety of assignments under short notice
- Good skills in reasoning, legal analysis, communication and negotiation
- High standard of self-responsibility and work ethics as a legal professional
Please do NOT apply if you already have a lawyer practicing certificate in Vietnam. This position is for legal assistants only.
Qualified candidate will be contacted separately to schedule for an interview on a rolling basis.
C.V.s without English will be discarded automatically.
Please include your age, photo, when you can start work, current salary amount (only if you are currently working) in the application.
Please read the job description and requirements before you apply.