Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The jobholder will assist Legal Department to ensure smooth departmental operations during interaction with other Departments and within business of SVFC.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
1. Legal support:
- Complete, follow up documents/ dossiers submitted to SBV, DPI, other authorities regarding business operation;
- Advise on changing information based on the decision of the Company’s Owner, SC, MC;
- Coordinate to complete POAs and maintain POA List;
- Complete Company’s contracts/agreements drafted by related functional Departments;
- Standardize templates of contracts/agreements and other legal documents;
- Provide legal advice to business on legal related matters;
- Attend the necessary meetings and advise on contractual matters if there are critical issues;
- Review, update or enhance internal process;
- Complete official letters to customers or reports to regulators from other Departments;
- Assist Head of Legal Department in coordinating, managing works of Department.
2. Litigation support:
- Complete necessary documents;
- Coordinate and support Litigation team and Recovery team;
- Cooperate with law firms to deal with cases;
- Coordinate to handle list of cases of Litigation for reporting.
3. Regulatory update:
- Coordinate, manage updating new regulations to ensure all regulations affect on Company’s operation will be updated: daily, monthly, quarterly;
- Introduce new/updated regulations relating to business to relevant Departments;
- Work with relevant Departments on the process of gap analysis of new regulations;
- Complete reports to regulators if there are requirements relating to legal section.
- Join in project teams;
- Conduct projects (raised by Legal Department or others).
5. Learning and growth:
- Participate all compulsory trainings hold by the Company;
- Join in optional courses hold by the Company or external organizations when available.
- Other tasks as Head’s request
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
2. Work Experience
- At least 5 years in law firm, bank or financial services, preferably in consumer finance area;
- Having worked in a professional such as lawyer, internal audit, external audit, compliance consultant or as a regulator.
3. Knowledge: Strong in contract and civil laws/banking & finance.
- Logical, critical thinking and commercial mindset;
- Can use English for work;
5. Attitude: Persuasive, prudent and independent;