Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Assisting the Head of Legal (Gulf Energy Vietnam) in Vietnam legal matters to the project development and business development team.
*** PRINCIPLE ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Managing and negotiating contracts and negotiating PPA’s and other government licenses and permits; and assisting the Head of Legal in ensuring that the outlined principles and procedures are followed and strengthened in Vietnam.
• Assist local project development teams in their understanding of contractual and commercial obligations.
• Work with outside legal service providers in Vietnam.
• Liaise with Business Development team on governance and compliance issues under the prevailing framework and standing guidelines.
• Review and enhance the Group’s corporate policies to minimize legal and regulatory risks.
• Understand, implement and monitor compliance with corporate policies and principles of good corporate governance.
• Conduct legal procedures to obtain permits and licenses for Gulf Energy (Vietnam).
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor Degree in Laws. A Masters in law would be an advantage
• At least 5 years of relevant working experience.
• Fluent in English and Vietnamese.
• Experience working in the energy and utilities sector.
*** SKILL/ABILITY REQUIRED:
• Possess utmost integrity and honesty, have a flair for legal work.
• Able to exercise creativity in taking on problems which have no precedent or clear options available.
• Pro-active and interested in problem solving autonomously.
• In-depth knowledge of the Vietnamese regulatory environment at the national and provincial levels.
• The ability to work on a variety of projects with minimal supervision.
• Good at making PowerPoint and presentation.
• Integrity, carefulness, transparency, discipline with high sense of confidentiality and responsibility.
• GULF: Goal-orientated - Unity - Learning - Flexibility