What We Can Offer
• Evaluate new business partnerships with vendors and subcontractors.
• Assisting Head of Legal to design and oversee the company’s policy and position on legal matters.
• Examine the legal issues related to new products and services.
• Assisting businesses to prevent, navigate, and resolve complex legal issues.
• Assisting and advising businesses on establishing the company's structure, policies, objectives, and procedures for business operations.
• Ensuring all relevant laws and outcomes are understood and obeyed by businesses.
• Researching and resolving legal disputes through the analysis of relevant laws, argument development, evidence collection, and legal representation.
• Drafting, reviewing, completing, and filing legal paperwork related to business operations.
• Negotiating contract terms, transactions, and settlements on behalf of the businesses involved.
• Managing multiple clients, cases, and legal activities that carry varying deadlines.
• Deeply understanding of Law on Commercial and Enterprise.
• A minimum of 2 years experience at International Law firm.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
• Strong research and verbal and written communication skills.
• Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.