Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The position is responsible for providing legal services and support to Sun Life Vietnam (“SLV” or “Company”)
1. Legal Review
• To be responsible for reviewing all documents/templates/forms arising out of the Company’s operation: (i) Contracts/Agreements: T&C, master contracts for corporate clients, agency contracts, bancassurance contracts, commercial contracts, lease contract, general agency agreements, broker agreements, new partnership agreement, etc.; (ii) Marketing materials: brochure, leaflet, article, press release, etc; (iii) Promotion related documents: promotion registration/notification to the trade authorities; and (iv) Operating guidelines, processes and procedures, etc.
2. Legal Advisory:
• Monitor all aspects of legal issues arising out of the Company’s operation;
• Monitor regulatory changes across the insurance and related industry(ies); keep pace to the changes of law and other regulatory documents; prepare regulatory update for regulatory documents which have impact to the company’s business since they are in the drafting phase and after being promulgated;
• Provide legal advice and opinion concerning individual clients, corporate clients and business partners;
• Participate from legal perspective in projects/initiatives initiated and run by RO upon assignment by GC;
• Collaborate with relevant departments and RO/Corporate in licensing
• Oversee litigation;
• Represent company in litigation if and when applicable;
• Cooperate with external lawyer on litigation cases and keep company’s management updated with latest status of those court cases
4. Perform such other works as the Line Manager may assign from time to time.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Able to work independently whilst working in a team-setting environment
• Pro-active and a team-player
• Strong analytical abilities and good judgment
• Good interpersonal skills to work with various stakeholders
• Able to work under pressure
• Fluency in both spoken and written English with strong written skills
• Communicate effectively with people across the organisation and regulators and ability to build cooperative relationships
• Deep knowledge of the regulatory environment in Vietnam.
• Draft well-written contracts and legal documents
• Excellent research skills.
Education and experience
- A 4-year university degree. Lawyer practicing certificate is required.
- At least 5 years' work experience gained from a law firm and/or financial services company in legal or compliance.