Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Shine Capital And Investment Company Limited (“SHINE”) is a Vietnam-based investment firm with its head office in Ho Chi Minh City. Entering the Vietnam market in 2015 based on the foundation of the most traditional and prestigious Logistic company in Korea since early the 1980s, SHINE invests in a vast number of industries with the main focuses in Financial Investment, Financial Consulting, Real Estate, M&A, and Retails. SHINE success thus far in Vietnam has not only come from the quality connections, people and ideas but has also been hugely based on the result of the Vietnamese - Korean cultural interference.
Currently SHINE is looking for a dedicated individual to join our team as a Legal Executive. An attractive remuneration package and career development opportunities will be offered to the successful candidate.
At SHINE, you will always be supported and encouraged for your career growth. Furthermore, you will get the opportunity of fast track development with our advanced Training and Development Approach. The important step is to start your future right here in SHINE Vietnam.
● Drafting and reviewing the Company's contracts, legal documents to ensure the standards and legality; Detecting adverse contents drafted by partners to advise and propose to the CEO the best possible solutions; Register the contract templates at the competent authority in accordance with the Laws.
● Review and manage all types of contracts signed off by the Company and its subsidiaries with suppliers, contractors and partners.
● Developing and presiding over the drafting of institutional documents serving the management and administration of the Company and its subsidiaries' businesses.
● Systematize and manage legal documents for operation and business activities of the Company and its member companies.
● Carry out procedures related to the establishment, change, separation, merger of enterprises, financial investment, construction investment, intellectual property.
● Forecasting legal policies and risk management. Providing legal advice to the CEO of the Company's business activities in accordance with the law.
● Give legal consultation and follow all legal procedures relating to the Company and subsidiaries' businesses and investments.
● Research, compile, evaluate new laws and regulations relating to businesses and investments.
● Regularly updating, synthesizing and introducing newly issued legal documents that are practically relevant to the Company's business activities.
● To assume the prime responsibility for settling disputes arising between the parties (if any).
● Other duties assigned by the CEO.
To succeed in this position, you should have at least three (03) years of working experience with relevant experience in Law for the REAL ESTATE sector. You should be transparent, proactive, and highly responsible.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
● Hands-on experience with the same level of job scope and management scope
● Transparent, detail-oriented with analytical and problem-solving mindset
● Strong communication skills in both English and Vietnamese
● Salary policy
○ The probationary salary is 85% of the official salary (02 months)
○ The official salary is NEGOTIATION
● Social Insurance and Health Insurance in compliance with the Vietnam Labor Law
● Laptop / computer workstation of your choice
● 12 paid days leave per annum
● Annual performance review
● Team building / company trip at least once per year
● Educational materials and expenses, subject to management approval
● Eligibility for any additional employee benefits that the company might provide in the future
WORKING HOUR AND LOCATION
● Working hour : Monday to Friday
○ Morning : 09:00 AM - 12:00 PM
○ Afternoon : 01:300 PM - 06:00 PM
● Working location : Company’s office at 3rd Floor, 86A Xuan Thuy Street, Thao Dien Ward, Thu Duc City, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam