What We Can Offer
• Liaise with all departments on governance and compliance issues under the prevailing framework and standing guidelines; regulatory compliance, licenses and permits tracking.
• Participate actively in front line negotiations and interface with customers, business partners, suppliers.
• Understand, implement and monitor compliance with corporate policies and principles of good corporate governance; keeping updated with relevant laws and provide necessary training to relevant personnel.
• Work closely with the business and other corporate functions daily and/or on projects basis to identify, mitigate and manage risks on activities, business and projects of the Company.
• Review all contracts or any other documentation where the Company has committed itself.
• report to Legal Manager
• Must have at least 1- 3 years of experience of real estate field
• Good at English.
• Salary: 14-16 gross