What We Can Offer
- Handle and support the application for necessary licenses, permits, approvals (especially in corporate licenses, training, events, promotion, advertisement licenses) and manage company provincial representatives to ensure complying with applicable laws as well as corporate policies and procedures. This will require knowledge of all applicable laws, product, regulations, industry standards, etc
- Providing daily legal advices, in liaison with business teams, to manage all corporate, labour and compliance matters
- Review economic contracts, domestic and abroad purchases
- The focal point to work with foreign legal partners and the Vietnamese government agencies related to legal matters
- Drafting necessary documents for all projects of the Company
- Conducting regular compliance trainings for employees
- Monitoring changes to laws and regulations and informing all relevant personnel to the changes, providing suggestions on how to promptly reflect such change(s) in current processes of the company
- Conducting other incidental works and projects relating to the Company as instructed by the Company’s CEO
- Other tasks related to compliance and government affairs as assigned
- Having a Bachelor Degree in Law is an advantage
- In-depth knowledge of economic law, investment, commerce, and online business
- Logical thinking
- At least 5 years of experience in a related position
- Good communication English skills
- Honest, careful, and highly responsible
- Candidates used to work at multinational companies or e-commerce field will be preferred
- Ability to go on business trips
- Very attractive income: Fixed salary & semi-annual bonus.
- Annual health check & Extra health insurance package.
- Annual teambuilding event.