What We Can Offer
• Drafting and reviewing standard template and simple operational documents (including but not limited to partnership agreement, vendor agreement, sales and service agreement, non-disclosure agreement) to ensure that all of the commercial agreements entered by Fuse Group’s are legally secure and enforceable.
• Collaborate with other legal team members and/or other departments to support the continuous improvement of standard form of agreements and legal processes.
• Managing and maintaining constitutional documents of Indonesian legal entities.
• Managing and maintaining the filing of any agreements to avoid any missing or unrecord documents.
• Conducting legal research on relevant laws and regulations in relation to operational, regulatory and compliance matters in Indonesia.
• Providing day-to-day legal support, including but not limited to compliance, secretarial and administrative duties within the legal team.
• At least 3-5 years working experiences as inhouse Legal in company or law firms, background from start-up or insurance company is preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written English skills.
• Strong problem-solving abilities and attention to details.
• Ability to work on a broad subject of legal matters and adjust to an innovative and dynamic environment.
• Exceptional working attitude like fast respond and fast working pace while maintaining the quality of working result, having ability to plan, organize and work under pressure.
• Strong interpersonal skills and team-first attitude.
- 100% gross salary in the probation period.
- 13th salary as company policy.
- Social insurance according to the Law.
- Annual leave (12 days/year).
- Annual salary review.
- Bonus depends on actual working time, working performance, and company business situation.
- Professional working environment.
- Yearly company team building.