Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. Legal support:
- Prepare, complete, file, follow up documents/ dossiers submitted to SBV, DPI, other authorities regarding changing information of business operation;
- Advise on changing information based on the decision of the Company’s Owner, SC, MC;
- Prepare/complete POAs and maintain POA List;
- Review/complete Company’s contracts/agreements drafted by related functional Departments;
- Standardize templates of contracts/agreements and other legal documents;
- Maintain list of original contracts monthly to send all Departments;
- Provide legal advice to business on legal related matters;
- Attend the necessary meetings and advise on contractual matters if there are critical issues;
- Review, update or enhance internal process;
- Review/complete official letters to customers or reports to regulators from other Departments.
2. Litigation support:
- Prepare/review/ complete necessary documents;
- Coordinate and support Litigation team and Recovery team;
- Handle list of cases of Litigation for reporting.
3. Regulatory update:
- Coordinate, manage updating new regulations to ensure all regulations affect on Company’s operation will be updated: daily, monthly, quarterly;
- Introduce new/updated regulations relating to business to relevant Departments;
- Work with relevant Departments on the process of gap analysis of new regulations;
- Prepare/review/complete reports to regulators if there are requirements relating to legal section.
- Join in project teams;
- Conduct projects (raised by Legal Department or others).
5. Learning and growth:
- Participate all compulsory trainings hold by the Company;
- Join in optional courses hold by the Company or external organizations when available.
- Other tasks as Head’s request.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Degree in Law (LLB)
2. Work Experience (Required):
- At least 3 years in law firm, bank or financial services, preferably in consumer finance area;
- Having worked in a professional such as lawyer, internal audit, external audit, compliance consultant or as a regulator.
- Strong in contract and civil laws/banking & finance.
- Logical, critical thinking and commercial mindset;
- Can use English for work.
- Persuasive, prudent and independent