What We Can Offer
• Prepare, review and evaluate the legal documents and related documents of the business of the Company.
• Check, review for all types of documents, transaction documents between the Company and customers/vendors/3rd parties in HQ.
• Involve in prepare, unify and standardize contracts/agreements of Company with customers/vendors, standard Company’s documents: Power of Attorney, Authorization letter, Letter of delegation…
• Participate into building and preparing Company’s policies and procedures which are related to legal, law and regulation matters, compliance and law and regulation observation matters.
• Prepare documents, application dossiers, work and follow up with relevant authorities to complete procedures in accordance with the laws when implementing the project business or changing/updating the Company’s ERC, IRC.
• Review and follow up with ongoing legal cases and disputes of the Company (if any).
• Coordinate with outside lawyer, professional and consulting service provider for legal matter or issue of the Company.
• Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified and actions have been taken for business operation.
• Deliver legal advice/ consulting and professional advice to the relevant departments.
• Provide timely update/analysis for the new rules, regulations and control properly the implementation of action plans for new/ updated regulations, legal news internally.
• Perform any other duties or projects as assigned by upper management.
• Overview and control manpower resource of Legal Department.
• Provide training, coaching, orientation, training, and disciplinary actions for the subordinates.
• Other assignments for reporting/ tax works and activities by the direct superior.
• Having Lawyer certificate is an advantage.
• English fluently in listening, speaking, reading and writing.
• At least 5 years of experience with professional legal qualifications and practical legal and commercial experience (logistics industry is an advantage).
• At least 2-3 years in manager level or managerial experience.
• Strong in verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills are essential.
• Be able to manage multiple priorities, work efficiently under pressure and consistently meet tight deadlines.
• Be able to communicate efficiently and work with business representatives.
• Good presentation and presentation skills.
• Ability to collect, organize and classify information related to the problem to be solved.
• Knowledge of Vietnamese/ (Japanese) culture, history and government procedures.