What We Can Offer
I. Library Responsibllities
• Process borrowing and returning of all library resources.
• Properly shelves all library materials.
• Cover books with protective plastic.
• Catalogue new resources by entering them into the computer system.
• Receives application for and grants library cards.
• Instructs students and others in library use
• Issues overdue notices and collects all books.
• Conducts full stock take twice a year and student books quarterly.
• Keep all records for receiving and delivering book.
• Repair damaged books.
• Assist with library timetable for class usage.
• Inform Principal/ Administrator any loss of books by students and staffs.
• Work with teachers and students to maintain an orderly atmosphere.
• Maintains a tranquil library environment by reinforcing basic library behavior rules.
• Reinforce the rule of no children in the library without teacher.
• Keep work areas and library neat.
• Decorate the library and maintain all boards.
• Assist teachers and students find resources in the library.
II. Computer Lab responsibilities
• Assist with computer lab timetable for class usage.
• Check computers are turned off at the end of each day.
• Report to admin the need for computer repairs or maintenance.
• Assist with smooth operation and proper use of the computer.
• Reinforce the rule of no children in the computer room without a teacher
Good at English