Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. Assist the Senior Supervisor, Lifting to coordinate and undertake the lifting activities are performed in accordance with the lifting plans and safety guidelines.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Has good knowledge of lifting operations to ensure safe operation.
2. Prepare the Lifting Plan and also ensure the validity of Permit-To-Work (PTW) prior to start of lifting operation.
3. Check the weight of loads and radius to ensure proper understanding is acquired prior to lifting operation.
4. Able to read and well-verse in load charts as well as the crane specification.
5. Conduct area inspection prior to lifting operation, setup of barricade area as well as setup of at lifting area to ensure safety.
6. Ensure all the lifting gears are valid and in operational condition.
7. Conduct pre-task talks to brief all lifting team members (i.e., crane operators, riggers and signalmen) on the Lifting Plan, risk control measures and safe lifting procedure before the commencement of any lifting operation.
8. Co-ordinate and supervise all lifting activities in accordance with the Lifting Plan;
9. Take suitable measures to rectify the conditions if any unsafe conditions are reported to him for safe and continuous operation.
10. To carry out any other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned by the immediate Supervisor or higher management.
11. Manage, coordinate and carry inspection on all other construction equipment and locate for site work
12. Ensure all construction equipment are good condition (serviced) before sending to site.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
2. Possess knowledge about Lifting Method Statement
3. Possess certification for:
3.1. Lifting Supervisor Safety course
3.2. Signalman and Rigger course
4. Fluent in English