What We Can Offer
- Annual healthcare
- 24/24 Insurance
- Team building and many excited activities to warm up spirit
- Skill and specializing training
- Good benefits, 13th month salary, holiday bonus
- 14 Annual leave per year
- Petrol, Accommodation, Seniority, Attendant & Productivity bonus according to company policy
* Job Description
- Realization of tooling, gauges, mechanical parts and assemblies requested by Engineers and TPM team.
- Organize and improve mechanical workshop performance.
- Keep his/her own set of tools in a perfect condition.
- Make suggestions of improvements to the TPM engineer in order to improve the production line.
- Assist TPM engineer in TPM activities and facilities maintenance.
- Professional School in Mechanic or Electro- Mechanic, Secundary Professional School in Mechanic or Electro Mechanic.
* Basic skills requirements:
- Mechanic knowledgements: how to handle and use tools, understand mechanic drawings, draw mechanic parts, experience in drilling machine.
- Electronics and electric circuits.
- Ability to take new technologies.
* Experience requirements (similar jobs): Minimum 2 year in a similar position.
* Languages skills (language and level): Plant local language, fluent.
* Software applications skills: Office User level, Solid-work
* Other: Availability to work on shift & overtime.