What We Can Offer
• Monitor data about On Time Performance. Check reason for late delivery. Summarize and make report per request.
• Make detailed operating plan and adjust continually to meet practical demand.
• Team-work with Linehaul Shuttle team, Warehouse, Sort, Hubs, vendors… to ensure smooth operation.
• Communicate company safety program enforces safety rules and compliance with all government regulation. Maintain a safe work environment always.
• Complete necessary paperwork/date entry accurately and in a timely manner to ensure an efficient and steady flow of information.
• Ensure all shipments are shipped via appropriate 3PLs to ensure timely delivery.
• Collaborate with Hubs / Satellite when non – conformance, part shipment or delay to outbound occurs.
• Be present during all Linehaul loading and peak processing periods.
• Produce internal performance reporting in order that quality and trends can be monitored and assessed.
• Ensure that truck security seal is in place and information forwarded to receiving Hubs/ Satellite station.
• Carry out investigation into any accidents.
• Daily allocation and monitoring of tasks and duties.
• College graduate or equivalent
• Effective organization, planning and prioritization skills
• Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Demonstrated leadership and supervisory capabilities.
• Must be flexible, willing to work and schedule, including weekend and holidays.
• Good understanding of local geographical area and route option, particularly the Hanoi, Danang area.
• Good understanding of B2C end-to-end processes is preferred.
• Computer skills, Microsoft Office, fluent Microsoft Excel (Data combination, analysis, pivot table, intermediate & upper functions & formulas).
• Good team- working skills.
• Willing to overtime and working in night shift (if needed)